JOB CODE: OPS.01.01 OPS.01.01
Tetra Tech seeks Operations Specialists to serve on existing and anticipated projects around the world. The Operations Specialist will be responsible for overall project operations including overseeing human resources, procurement, accounting, budgeting, and financial operation of the project. They will be responsible for ensuring quality control for all financial reporting, maintaining accurate and real time knowledge of all budget information and ensuring that all procurement and sub-grant activities meet Tetra Tech and Client/USG regulations and standards.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in financial and grants management, with a at least 1-2 years direct international work experience in developing countries with mid to senior level experience for administration and finance;
- Overseas experience working on USAID-funded projects;
- Demonstrated knowledge of subcontract and grant management, specifically for USAID-funded projects;
- Proven expertise in finance, accounting, auditing, project financial planning, results oriented grants management and establishment of internal controls in compliance with USAID rules and regulations;
- Previous experience with USAID project start-up and/or close-out;
- Previous experience working closely with Chief of Party or similar level Project Director to develop timely and accurate reporting of project activities and results, including progress and annual reports;
- Proven ability to develop and work within approved work plans and meet goals within agreed timeframes; and
- Exemplary management, communication, and interpersonal skills that promote teamwork and cultivate strong relationships with staff, partners, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required, other languages such as French, Spanish, or Arabic desired.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public administration, economics, accounting, management, finance, or a related field required, masters-level degree preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [Click to Reveal Address] referencing the job code in the subject line. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.